YouTube - Kucinich at Single-Payer Hearing
YouTube - Kucinich at Single-Payer Hearing
Who is this arrogant prick that Kucinich is so ably exposing? I bet they don't let this oe out from under his rock again any time soon. (Maybe I am being a little harsh a he is obviously still wet behind the ears). You have a lot to learn Sonny! And the first lesson should either be humility or empathy; I cannot decide.
A Real Senior!
Who is this arrogant prick that Kucinich is so ably exposing? I bet they don't let this oe out from under his rock again any time soon. (Maybe I am being a little harsh a he is obviously still wet behind the ears). You have a lot to learn Sonny! And the first lesson should either be humility or empathy; I cannot decide.
A Real Senior!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home