Republican Sues Bush, Cheney, NSA, TSA for Illegal Surveillance, Wiretapping
Mr. Tooley's case is unique because the suit alleges the Bush Administration has used additional illegal surveillance methods on him in addition to the illegal wiretapping.
I would think a good strategy here is to sue the pants off the bastards. Apeal every case that might have been remotely affected by this adn flood the courts with suits against the administration. Unfortunantly We will be paying for their defense but if they lose (a lot I hope!) then it will keep the spotlight on the issue and hopefully force congress to get of its ass.
I would think a good strategy here is to sue the pants off the bastards. Apeal every case that might have been remotely affected by this adn flood the courts with suits against the administration. Unfortunantly We will be paying for their defense but if they lose (a lot I hope!) then it will keep the spotlight on the issue and hopefully force congress to get of its ass.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home